As you all know, the Covid-19 virus is affecting our lives in many ways. As a specialty healthcare provider, the personal safety of our patients and staff are our top priority.
We are following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) protocol. Here are the steps CRI is taking to protect the health and safety of our patients and employees:
- CRI physicians wear masks at all times during patient contact.
- If anyone has a temperature, has been out of the country in the last 14 days, or has been in contact with anyone that has a confirmed diagnosis of coronavirus, they are asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We are asking patient’s family/guest to wait in the car until it is time their exam.
- We are seeing patients that require monthly injections or risk losing their vision. We are scheduling surgery for patients with retinal detachments or other emergent diagnoses.
- If you experience any new visual disturbance, light flashes, peripheral vision loss or eye pain, we will see you immediately.
Our physicians are on call 24 hours a day. If you have a need or concern, please call our office at 901-767-4499.
Charles Retina Institute Physicians and Staff
CHARLES RETINA INSTITUTE
Located in Germantown, Tennessee, and founded by Dr. Steve Charles in 1984. Charles Retina Institute is one of the world’s foremost retinal clinics, specializing in vitreoretinal diseases and surgery.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Retinal Detachments
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Holes
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Epimacular Membranes
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- World leaders and authors in retinal surgery
- Worldwide access
- Commitment to top medical technology
- Ethical and compassionate care
- Integrated care with your eye and medical doctors
Appointments | (901) 767-4499 or (800) 423-0404
Charles Retina Institute Around the World
“I just think you have a moral imperative to get out there in the world and work hard, especially if you have a particular skill set.”
-Dr. Steve Charles